At this year’s National Association of Workforce Boards Forum, IMPAQ asks: “What is the importance of evaluations?” Click play to watch the video.
We had a productive time at this year’s forum, meeting new industry influencers, catching up with colleagues, and most of all learning from the quality sessions. IMPAQ Is proud to support NAWB in its mission and the advancement of our nation’s workforce.
We thank the following professionals who appear in this video:
- David J. Socolow, Director Center for Postsecondary and Economic Success
- Bridget Brown, Executive Director NAWDP
- Dr. Sonam Gupta, Research Associate, IMPAQ International
- Lori Strumph, Organizational Change Management Consultant
- Dr. James Moore, Vice President, Labor, IMPAQ International
- Barbara Kaufmann, Director Montgomery County Maryland Workforce Development Board
- Ron Painter, CEO, National Association of Workforce Boards
- Angela Pate, President & CEO, Focused Management Solutions
All opinions expressed in this video are of the speakers and are not necessarily endorsed by NAWB or IMPAQ International.
About National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB)
NAWB represents approximately 550 Workforce Development Boards and their 12,000+ business members that coordinate and leverage workforce strategies with education and economic development stakeholders within their local communities, to ensure that state and local workforce development and job training programs meet the needs of employers.
NAWB is the only association that advocates for Workforce Development Boards. NAWB works closely with policy makers in Washington, DC to inform national strategy as it relates to WIBs and our partners in education, economic development, labor, and business.