Our education experts Dr. Mikhail Pyatigorsky and Dr. Stephanie Levin will present our latest research during the Association for Education Finance and Policy (AEFP) Annual Conference, taking place March 15-17 in Portland, OR. Join their presentations to learn about our research on improving literacy skills through teacher professional development and measuring equity for students with disabilities.
Dr. Mikhail Pyatigorsky
Dr. Stephanie Levin
Paper Panel: Improving Literacy Skills through Teacher Professional Development: Interim report on reading apprenticeship strategies
Poster Presentation: Refining a Model for Measuring Equity for Students with Disabilities
About the Association for Education Finance and Policy
The mission of the Association for Education Finance and Policy (AEFP) is to promote understanding of means by which resources are generated, distributed and used to enhance human learning. The AEFP is a non-profit professional and academic association representing a variety of disciplines, perspectives and points of view. The AEFP promotes its mission by:
- Encouraging intellectually rigorous education finance and policy-related inquiry and scholarship capable of improving understanding and practice.
- Distributing theoretical and practically useful knowledge.
- Stimulating responsible public and professional deliberation and debate regarding findings, practical policy applications and research methods.
- Expanding the spectrum of scholars and practitioners from multiple intellectual disciplines and professional fields examining education finance and policy.
- Encouraging development and expansion of an international community of scholars, policy analysts and professional practitioners concerned for education finance and policy as a field of scholarship and professional activity.