Through food assistance, cash assistance, job training, and other supportive services, public programs contributes to stronger families and enriched communities. With budgets declining, the need for evidence-based decision-making is greater than ever.
IMPAQ International’s team of experts has extensive experience providing Federal, state, and local agencies with the evidence they need to improve service delivery and quality -- to millions of Americans in need of food security, housing, and family welfare. Our interdisciplinary team of highly-experienced researchers employ rigorous methods to determine if a program had the intended outcome, to identify which interventions are most effective at achieving policy goals, and to inform clients how best to improve a program, scale up an approach that works, or modify an intervention that does not.
IMPAQ's work also includes redesigning complex business processes and providing technical assistance, all with the goal of improving people’s lives. Our services help public programs define their direction, accomplish programmatic objectives, and shape organizational culture. We provide help agencies meet their business needs while remaining responsive to the customers they serve.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Food and Nutrition Service
- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Administration for Children and Families
- Department of Labor
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Food and Drug Administration
- Center for Tobacco Products
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- State of Tennessee, Department of Human Services
- State of Colorado, Department of Human Services
- University of Kentucky
- Santa Clara County Public Health Department
Complete our contact form or call us at (443) 259-5500 to discuss how IMPAQ can help evaluate and enhance public programs and policies.